I think I’ve gotten back to a good frame of mind, one where I can make a concerted effort to improve myself physically and mentally. Started back again on 1 February to clean up my diet and get away from a/n (almost) sedentary lifestyle.
* Exercise more in order to feel (and look) good physically.
* Continue to repair the strength to my shoulder (damage from accident).
* Once and for all complete the myriad of sewing projects cluttering my life.
* Clean out the excess ‘unnecessary plastic objects’ residing with us, to streamline the household.
* Take stock of the actual ‘things’ I own that cost money, and try and reduce some of that burden (cars, I find, are a weakness of mine).
* Help my daughter attain her goals related to independence.
* Seek out opportunities to socialize more with new people and in new environments.
Here’s hoping! 🙂