I’ve managed to stay (mostly) in a good frame of mind, one where I’ve stayed relatively productive, though my desire for a concerted effort to improve myself physically and mentally has not gone as well as I’d hoped. Started back again on 1 January to clean up my diet and make more progress away from a/n (almost) sedentary lifestyle. I think I’ve decided not to have the shoulder surgery, but will instead try to find a consultant/exercise regimen solution. My daughter is switching (back) to veganism and thus I will adopt a similar diet, in part to help her with her goals, but mostly for my own benefit.
* Exercise more in order to feel (and look) good physically.
* Continue to repair the strength to my shoulder (damage from accident).
* Continue the completion of the myriad of sewing projects cluttering my life.
* Make more progress in cleaning out the excess ‘unnecessary plastic objects’ residing with us, to streamline the household.
* Take stock of the actual ‘things’ I own that cost money, and try and reduce some of that burden (cars, I find, are a weakness of mine).
* Help my daughter attain her goals related to independence.
* Seek out opportunities to socialize more with new people and in new environments.
* Research employment possibilities that would serve to fulfill me on a more emotional level. The negative work environment I have been in for the last decade has taken a bit of a toll on me.
Here’s hoping! 🙂